Honda D Series Forum banner

tAylor's 95 EJ1: Project DD

14K views 134 replies 27 participants last post by  Levi 
#1 ·
Just picked this bad boy up yesterday, 06/03/09. Some of you maybe remember back when i joined this site in October of last year I had one just like this except it was a 93. Long story short, a drunk rear ended my car and totalled it. It was time to get another. I loved that car. On to the pics...this thing is STOCK! w00t w00t!!!!

Close up of the crack in the bumper

When it falls down...

See less See more
#2 ·
Engine bay shot (yes i know its dirty :) should have seen it BEFORE i cleaned it)

For Levi. i haZ a sohc mota now

The AWESOME tint on the rear window

Forgot to mention, this was a one owner. Guy bought it in 95 brand new and traded it in to the dealership i bought it from 2 weeks ago. :) This will be my DD. EM1 will be on jack stands soon. :(

Bring on the comments! :3dbiggrin:

#5 ·
Drive it. :)

sweet find!!! clean lookin body. i love ej1's!!! thats why i drive a 94 boosted dd:)
Thanks man! The body is in pretty good condition. There are a couple of spots that could stand to be touched up. But what can ya say...its a 95. Front bumper will be replaced soon along with a lip.

#6 ·
keep it OE. 99-00 Exh. Mani, RSX or Si muffler and run an intake and tune it and enjoy the MPGs

#8 ·
ya man thats what id do, OEM mods with an intake and a good tune for MPGs. 40's aint out the question

#11 ·
#13 ·

that is before using woolite. what i did was mix a cup of woolite into a bucket of warm water and use a good brush to work it in. i repeated this with a bucket of just plain water and then wiped it off with a clean towel. i repeated this whole process a few times and then let the seats air dry for about 24 hours.

this is the result.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.